John Canty & Co is a newly formed accountancy and taxation practice, serving the Southwest of Ireland and is located in the heart of the business district on Denny St., Tralee in Co. Kerry.
The team have a combined experience of over 35 years in accountancy, book-keeping, taxation and audit.
We recognise that in an ever changing economic climate that every business has unique goals and objectives. We tailor our services to meet your financial needs and are here to assist with the demands of modern day business challenges.
Our values at John Canty & Co is based on:
• A clear understanding of our clients requirements
• A high quality, personal service
• An insightful and modern approach to an ever-changing economic and technical approach to business
John Canty & Co is a regulated firm of Chartered Accountants in Ireland and an associate Member of the Institute of Taxation in Ireland.
- John, CTA, ACA, BBS - the owner, is a native of North Kerry and boasts over 13 years extensive accountancy, audit and taxation experience. Before returning to his home county, John worked successfully in Large, Medium and Small accountancy firms nationally including Russell Brennan Keane...more
- Maria Hayes Maria, a Limerick native holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from University College Cork. She worked for many years as a HR Administrator/Recruitment Specialist in a large Dublin based Insurance Brokers. Maria enjoys the outdoors and a stroll along Fenit Pier with the family....more
- Helen , a Tralee native, brings over 20 years’ experience in secretarial and payroll to the practice. Her can do attitude and personal approach with clients makes her an integral part of this business. Helen’s passions include first and foremost her family; she is an avid...more
What we do
- 1. Audit & Accountancy At John Canty & Co. we offer all traditional accountancy services including; preparation of accounts for sole traders, companies and not for profit organisations.
- 2. Taxation Our firm offer an extensive range of tax advisory services including Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Capital Acquisition Tax (inheritance Tax), PAYE/PRSI and VAT.
- 3. Business Consultancy Our team places a great emphasis on assisting start-up businesses and helping to develop established businesses. We offer mentoring and consultancy services in business planning, strategy for growth and financial development.
- 4. Book Keeping We assist the ongoing maintenance of books and records including both manual and computerised. We provide templates for clients to help simplify the process. In addition we offer clients in house bookkeeping services to assist with management, VAT and Payroll returns to Revenue.
- 5. Payroll We offer payroll services to all types of businesses to include the setting up of employees with Revenue, calculation of wages, payslips and Revenue returns
- 6. Revenue Audit While most Revenue Audits run smoothly, business owners usually find them stressful and difficult. We have extensive experience and tax technical expertise which can provide invaluable assistance to businesses when dealing with Revenue Audit